BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Rabu, 01 Desember 2010

GREETINGS


Guys .. when you meet a friend or someone what would you do?
surely you will say hello or say hi ..


Usually greetings we use in everyday life, when we meet or introduce ourselves to someone or some people. Greeting usually used as the opening before we conversation or talk to someone or more.

ØInformal:
-          Hi..
-          How are you doing.
-          How’s life?

ØFormal:
-          Hello, good afternoon.
-          Rika, please meet my parents.
-          Let me introduce my self.

ØLeave Taking:
-          See you later.
-          Good night, Mom.
-          I’m sorry, I must go now.




ØResponding:
-          See you.
-          Good night.
-          So long.

ÿ Example:
             Rita    : Hello, Gana.
            Gana    : Hi, Rita. How are you?
             Rita    : Fine, thanks. And you?
            Gana    : I’m fine to.

0 komentar: