BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Minggu, 28 November 2010

APPOINTMENT

Appointment is the way of when we want go or come to do something place with invite someone or more.

The purpose is to invite someone or more to meet with us and declare an agreement to do something.
The expressions of appointment:
            ~ We meet at . . .
            ~ Wait me please, at . . .         
            ~ I want to make an appointment to see . . .
            ~ Do you want to go with me this morning?

Accepting an appointment:
            ~ All right. See you there.
            ~ I’ll wait you . . .
            ~ No problem, I’m free on. . .
            ~ It’s Ok!

Declining an appointment:
            ~ I think I can’t.
            ~ Sorry, I can’t.
            ~ Sorry, I’m busy tomorrow.
            ~ I’m sorry. I can’t make it this morning.

Changing appointment:
            ~ How about tomorrow?
            ~ I can’t see you at 9 a.m. can we meet at 10 a.m?
            ~ I want to change my appointment with Resta.
           
Example:
            Tata : “Res, can we hangout? I want to talk something with you.”
            Resti: “What a time?”
            Tata : “After school at 1 p.m.”
            Resti: “I’m sorry I can’t. How about tomorrow at 3 p.m?”
            Tata : “It’s Ok!”

0 komentar: