BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Senin, 29 November 2010

GAINING ATTENTION


Me and my friend shopping in the mall, suddenly my friend lost a wallet. Then we report to mall officials, to announce there lost his wallet. Officials announce it and say,
 "if the visitors find a wallet please promptly return the goods to an officer of the mall on the second floor. thank you"

So guys this is gaining attention:
Gaining attention is attitude to show to ask attention from other people.

The purpose of gaining attention is to find attention the other people, so the other people pay attention.  

When we try someone or group or people to pay attention to what we want to do we may us the expression:
-          look at me.
-          Attention, please!
-          Listen to me, please!
-          Excuse me.

=) To respons:
-          What happen.
-          I’m listening.
-          Let’s hear it together.
-          Let’s pay attention announcement.
-          I;m ready to hear now.

Definition of gaining attention
Gaining attention is an expression or the way to gain attention for someone.
If you want to gain attention for someone you can use:
-          Listen to me, please!
-          Look here.
-          Attention, please!
-          May I have your attention please?

Response:
-          I’m listening.
-          Wow, really?
-          Wow, that’s true.
-          Wow, that’s great!
Example:
            Resi      : Guys, listen to me, please!! Today we will watch a movie about “CORUPTION”.
            Friend’s: Wow, that’s great.

0 komentar: