BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Senin, 29 November 2010

HAPPINESS EXPRESSION




Guys, what is HAPPINESS EXSPRESSION?
Now, I want to tell you what is happiness expression.

Happiness Expression is an expression that is use to show that some one or people are glad have excited feeling.



Way to happiness Expressions:
Formal:
            -I’m really happy!      
            -Oh, I’m so happy.
            -I can’t say how pleased I’m!
            -It’s a sensational trip!
            -It’s an interesting experience.
            -I had a splendid time there!
            Etc...

Daily:
            -Fantastic!
            -Great
            -Terrific!
            -Exiting
            -I’m happy
            -Wow, that’s great!
            Etc. . .


Example of Happiness expression:
            - I’m very happy because I get a new dress from my mother!
            - Wow, that’s great! I’m so happy to hear that..
            -  Fantastic!! My group be the winner of the dance competition.

0 komentar: