BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Senin, 29 November 2010

SYMPATHY EXPRESSION



If your friends unfortunate, what will you reveal?
guys, you can express with sympathy expression.

Now, I want to tell you about sympathy expression.

People express sympathy when others have problems. When you hear someone is hurt or sad, you can express your sympathy.

The definition of sympathy expression:
Sympathy expression is an expression or felling of pity and sorrow whwn we know and see someone or people are unlucky and in bad condition.

The porpose of giving Sympathy Expression:
The people that we give sympathy expression will be smile and feel better. And he/she will have spirit to finished the problems in his/she life.

Here are some ways to express sympathy:
Offering condolences:
-          I’m sorry.
-          Oh, that’s terrible.
-          Oh, poor  you.
-          I know how you must feel.
-          Let me offer my condolences.
-          Really? Oh.. I’m sorry to hear that.

Responding to condolences:
-          That’s life.
-          It’s God’s will, I suppose.
-          Thank you.
-          That’s very kind of you.
-          There’s nothing that can be done about it.
-          God gives and God takes away.

Example :
            Venti: “Do you know? Rina’s father has died. She is very sad.”
            Tarta: “oh.. Let me offer my condolences. ”

0 komentar: