BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Senin, 14 Februari 2011

INVITATION

Guys, do you remember what that invitation?
if you forgot, let you remember back!
already remember?

  
Ok. Yes we discussed immediately wrote again, but now we will be more focus on how to write an invitation. cekidot ..


Usually when we write a sentence invitation at the beginning of the sentence we use the words Would, will, or would you like, ect.
To invite someone:
  1. I would like you to …
  2. We would be pleased if you could …
  3. Would you like to …?
 Ex: Would you like to come to my school this morning?   
To accept an invitation:
  1. Thank you. Yes, I would like to …
  2. Yes, I would. Thanks.
  3. That would be very nice. Thank you.
Ex: Yes, I would.


To refuse/decline an invitation:

  1. I would love to, but …
  2. That’s nice/great. Unfortunately/However …
  3. That’s very kind of you, but …
Ex: oh, I'm sorry. I can't, because I'm very busy raight now.

And below is an example of a dialogue about the invitation:
 
Dani: Rara, would you accompany me this evening to the dance?

Rara:  Yes, I would. Thanks. :)
     

    0 komentar: