BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Senin, 14 Februari 2011

OFFERING

Guys, this is the topic of the 14th.
This topic will discuss the "Offering"
What is it offering?
curious? let's discuss. Cekidut!

 This is salad.. hmmm. yummmie.
Ok, we'll buy salad.haha now we discussed about the Offering. OK. : D

 He expression of “ Would you like….”is normally used for offering something to someone.
This is a small example:

Zahra: Would you like some salad ndra?
Indra : Yes, please. Thank you. delicious! that is my favourite food.
Zahra : Thank you. I’m glad you like it.

1.Ways to say it:
 
- Would you like a cup of tea, Za?
- Should I get you a bottle of milk?
-Could I offer you a glass of coffee, Miss. Anna?

2.Ofering to friends:
 - Want some?
 -Have some?
 -Chocolate?

3.Less formal expressions:

- Would you like to have a pancake?

- Why don’t you have some lemonade?

- What can I get for you?

- What will you have?Declining an offering

- No, thanks

- No, really won’t, thanks

- Not for me, thanks.

4.Accepting an offering:

- Thank you.

- Yes, please

- I’d like it very much

- That would be very nice

0 komentar: